Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch...

Went to the pumpkin patch today!  They had a petting zoo kinda thing too!  When we got there daddy took me over to one of the horses & got too close too fast... i almost cried but he back up and i was fine.  I just didn't want to get to close to them.  To me it looks like a Giant Dog or something, i didn't know what that thing was!   I was fine looking at the rest though.  There was even some rabbits, goats and little black pigs!  I was standing at the fence by the pigs and one came over and storted at me and i thought that was funny!  He sounded so funny making that noise.  ( I still wanted no part in touching any of them though.)



 
After we went through the animals we went on a hayride down to the pumpkin patch!  I loved the ride... the wind blowing in my hair, all the sites to see.  First mommy took me to the little pumpkins for i could pick one out.  I got 2 of them!  I wasn't so sure about touching them either though at first... all this stuff is new to me.  Then i went went daddy as mommy followed behind and we looked and looked until we found the perfect pumpkin!! (I pointed which way to go!) :-)  Mommy says she can't wait until next year when i get to go running through there myself.  (Daddy says i'll prob. still be crawling! lol) They also had horse rides and a little train for the kids to be pulled in but mommy said i was too little for it this year.  Maybe next year.

We all had a good time and i was a very good boy!! 


-Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment