Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ice Cream w/ Daddy!

Last Friday Daddy surprised me and picked me up early from daycare so we could hang out.  He wanted to take me out for ice cream.  Oh course we had to stop by mommy's work first so i could show off to all the ladies there and visit w/ mommy. (really just to let mommy know that daddy already got me so she didn't have to)  Then daddy & me went to Dairy Queen and got us a "Nutter Butter" Blizard! Yum Yum Yum!!  I'm so spoiled.

Last week when mommy was off we got out & about a couple days and just had a good time together.  I love hangin w/ mommy and i can tell she loves spending the day w/ ME! :-)  One day we went to White Castle for lunch and i pigged out!  Their chicken rings are pretty darn good! This eating "real" food thing is kinda nice.  I was mommy's little buddy, but then again, i'm ALWAYS mommy's little buddy!  Where ever she goes, I must also go.  I'm a momma's boy and i love my mommy!

-Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment